Seriously! I need a laugh after today so I went searching for some teacher funnies. I came across this and it reminded me of a fellow classmate in the math class I took this summer.... I just wanted to scream at the poor guy sometimes.
Needless to say it's been a frustrating week! I'm exhausted and ready for it to be Friday. I'm just not caught up on lesson plans and organizing at school and I feel like I'm stuck in a tornado. I just start spinning when I get to work and it doesn't stop until around 3:30 p.m.
For all the organizing I've done here at home getting things taken care of I haven't had the chance to do that at school and that's what I need to do. Guess I knojw where I'll be spending some time on my weekend.... well after the Pee Wee Football Jamboree that I'm told will last ALL day! Yippie! Here's to spinning.....
No comments:
Post a Comment