Monday, August 20, 2012

Fall Semester, 7 Days and counting......

Well Fall Semester is just around the corner for me, 7 days and counting.  With 12 credits it's sure to be a busy one.  Although I'm very excited about my Math for Elementary Teachers course!  It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.  Also, taking Children's Literature which should be a great time.  I mean who doesn't like reading to kids?  Then I have health which will come in great use for teaching K-5 PE this year, and the Fuel Up to Play 60 Program.  And finishing out the course load is my Intro to Literature course.  Lots of reading involved with this one from what I've heard so far, good thing I like to read!

All in all I'm pretty excited.  Although I'm a little worried that I may be taking too much on, I mean working full time, 12 credits, 2 kids, one of which will be a crazy little pee-wee football player again here soon, harvest is in full swing so I don't get much help from the husband right now.... I wonder if I'll survive!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you're supermom & wonderwoman in one!!! Good luck girl. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete